Education: Central Washington University - Ellensburg, WA 1988 – 1993 Bachelor of Science, Construction Management.
Work Experience: President - Mountain Top Builders, Inc. 1997 - Present
Owner/C.E.O. of mountain based, residential construction company specializing in custom homes.
Responsibilities cover all aspects of business ownership and include: daily management of field personnel & activities; estimation and proposals for new projects; contract administration; scheduling & logistics management; budget review & cost control; safety & quality assurance; sales & marketing.
· Member of National Association of Home Builders and Grand County Builders Association (Current President, Board of Directors, chairman of Green Focus Committee, and member of Codes, Ordinances & Utilities Committee)
· ENERGY STAR® Partner
· NAHB Certified Green Professional
· Winter Park/Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce Member
· OSHA 10-hour
· Red Cross first aid & CPR certifications
· ACI concrete field testing technician - Grade I.